Sunday, July 10, 2005


Jen wanted to go to Santa Fe for the Southwest Design Conference. She's a cowboy bootmaker, proprietor of the #1 cowboy boot website, and soon-to-be author of a book on the iconography of cowboy boot design, to be published by Rizzoli in 2007. Because of all this, she often goes to interesting places & I try to tag along when I can. Here she is while we're waiting for lunch at Cowgirl Hall of Fame restaurant.

While we were there, I interviewed a few artists, all of whom had recently relocated from the Bay Area to New Mexico. My interview with Mary Bennett may never see the light of day, but the one with Ines Kramer is currently up on the front page of stretcher & in the archive there's one with Mary Tsiongas. There's also an essay of mine that I like, archived on stretcher, called Lebensraum

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home