Saturday, November 22, 2008

Red Pikachu Waves Goodbye

I'm making a crapload of small paintings of various sorts of Americana, mostly. One series is about shelter & cabins and is for an exhibition idea I have. Another series is holiday themed in hopes of making some seasonal sales. Another series looks at icons culled from my own cultural pedagogical experience; I think this series is called What We Want. Then there are some pretty random paintings, just things that come up as I work. I work on a dozen or more paintings at one time, so there's a kind of routine & tedium & conflation that goes on that promotes the kind of subconcious reverie that allows certain types of things to sort of create themselves. That and the toluene & xylol. Anyway this one is pretty random. It breaks my heart kind of.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home